Thursday 26 April 2012

The white light

Whenever I look at my photo of Sri Amma Bhagavan, my eyes start to feel funny. They dilate and undilate, the white on the photo starts to shine brilliant white, then purple starts to lick it's way over the darker bits of the photo, then the stuff around the photo in my vision becomes white, the air between me and the photo becomes misty white, Sri Bhagavan and Amma take on a 3 dimensional perspective. My brain feels odd, like waves pulsating slowly through it. This can go on for a good thirty minutes. Usually at some point tears will come to my eyes and I will just feel so sad. So the opposite from when I take Deeksha from the photo. Then I feel light, happy, joyous, like I want to sing and I often end up dancing afterwards or just jumping up and down with a big smile all over my face.

Because there is no spiritual path for me to follow, It's not like having a guru who can explain things, or tell you what you should be doing next, I have no idea if it is helpful on my path or not. It's just what happens when I look at the photo of Sri Amma Bhagavan.

No comments:

Post a Comment